Sunday, February 17, 2013

Countdown to Disney {Disney World}


Disney Countdown by MomsGonnaSnap
We are headed to Disney World next month and the excitement for a big trip like this would definitely not be complete without a countdown!

DisneyCountdown by MomsGonnaSnap (1)
I used my Silhouette to make the Mickey Mouse ears – 3 circles welded together – no problem!  Then I pulled out all of my scrap pieces of red paper and went to down cutting out Mickey’s – no scissors required.  Then I just attached the Mickey’s to a black paper chain.  Easy peasy!

DisneyCountdown by MomsGonnaSnap (2)

DisneyCountdown by MomsGonnaSnap (3)

DisneyCountdown by MomsGonnaSnap (4)
 Whenever I have made a countdown like this, I have always torn off a link every day so the chain can get shorter as we get closer to leaving on the trip, ending the school year, etc.  Anthony is insisting that we keep the black chain intact because he likes it as a decoration, and has decided we will just take off a Mickey each day instead. 

Details, details!

Oh yeah, in case you haven't guessed, we I have Disney on the brain!  More posts to come!

We are also very open to any recommendations you might have - send me an email or leave links in the comments. Thanks!



No comments:

Post a Comment