Sunday, July 21, 2013

Animal Kingdom {Digital Scrapbook}

A few months ago I put together my very first digital scrapbook page.  I have created lots of 12x12 pages in Photoshop without “embellishing” (like this), but that was my first official digital scrapbook page.

I had been completely overwhelmed by the huge amount of photos I took on our trip to Florida in March (Magic Kingdom, Animal Kingdom, Universal Studios Islands of Adventure, Downtown Disney, and more posts not yet written…) and have been trying to figure out how to best share the pictures – traditional scrapbook, digital book (drop pics into templates) or digital scrapbooking.  Once I saw the Project Mouse kits by Sahlin Studio and Brittish Designs, my mind was made up – Digital Scrapbook!

Once I made my decision, I got started right away, and then life took over and I didn’t get to continue working on it.  Now I’m trying to get back at it – I STILL have Florida photos to sort through (both Disney parks and Universal Studios).

It helped that when my friend Julie was here this last week we spent some time playing with Photoshop – that afternoon I started working on this page and then I finished it up that night!

Disney Animal Kingdom 2013
I LOVE that there is NO clean-up with this kind of scrapbooking!


No comments:

Post a Comment