Sunday, October 2, 2011

I Love Pinterest!

Pinterest has become one of my favorite sites to go to for inspiration. There are so many great ideas for projects, home decor, DIY gifts, clothing, yummy food, etc. Here are some of my recent pins on Pinterest:
Repinned from Crafty by Shannon Emrich
You could make different sayings for the Holidays - Haunted, Thanks, Xmas, Easter, etc. and change them out for the different holidays/seasons.


Repinned from yum by Lana Katsaros
Seriously, these look sinfully delicious! I may have gained 5 lbs just looking at them!

Pinned to Yummy by Shawna
Halloween is one of my favorite holidays to decorate for.
I love the vintage look of these decorations from West Elm.

Have you joined in on the Pinterest fun? Click HERE to follow me on Pinterest!

No comments:

Post a Comment