Wednesday, October 17, 2012

Baby Bibs {a handmade gift}

My mom is extremely talented – just give her some fabric and a sewing machine and she can create amazing things.  I have a house full of her handiwork to prove it!

When I need a baby gift, I often call up my mom and put her to work.  When my hairdresser recently had a baby, I knew I wanted to have something special for her.  My hairdresser has been doing my hair for a LONG time.  She is so kind, caring, and giving to others that I couldn’t pass up this opportunity to bring something for her baby.  I made a quick phone call to my mom, ordered a couple of bibs, and I was all set to have a unique, handmade baby gift.

Next time I saw my mom, she arrived with these amazing bibs!

2012-10-11 (4)


2012-10-11 (16)


2012-10-11 (22)

2012-10-11 (25)

2012-10-11 (31)

2012-10-11 (36)

My hairdresser was on maternity leave and I had been just waiting to give her this gift (and have my hair done!), so when I was able to schedule an appointment for last week, I jumped at the opportunity. 

I hope her little girl loves them!

Linking to: House of Hepworths, The Shabby Creek Cottage, Uncommon Designs


No comments:

Post a Comment