Saturday, November 12, 2011

11-11-11

This year 11-11-11 brought not one, but TWO family weddings! Since the weddings were in different states, we could only attend one of them. The wedding we attended was beautiful, the bride was gorgeous, the food was excellent, the reception was fun, but what I really want to share is the gift!
Thanks to Pinterest I decided to frame their wedding date as a gift. There are some awesome examples online, but after finding some “11’s” online, here is what I ended up with:
2011-11-05  (4)
2011-11-05  (10)
I wish I would have had time to go out and take pictures of my own “11’s”, and if I do this again, I will definitely find a way to make that happen. Don’t you think this would be fun on a wall with some wedding pictures?
I am hoping that both couples like their framed “11’s” and of course the $$$ that we added to the gift!
Best wishes to both couples!!

No comments:

Post a Comment