Wednesday, July 4, 2012

Happy 4th of July!

I have always LOVED the 4th of July!  We hosted an annual party for years, and somewhere along the line we started traveling over the 4th instead of partying at home.  This year we are staying home and having just a few friends and family over to celebrate with us.  The 4th of July is such a part of summer – I love everything about it!  The heat (it’s going to be 100 today!), sprinklers, sparklers, grilling, cold beverages…. I  could go on an on!!

Over the course of this week I will have enjoyed time with so many relatives and friends – such a perfect way to celebrate the 4th of July!

Here’s a shot from last year in preparation for tonight!

2011-07-02 (19)

I hope you are enjoying friends, family and fireworks today too!

No comments:

Post a Comment