Sunday, July 1, 2012

2012 Goal Update

At the start of the year I set some goals for 2012.  You can read the full version here.  Now that we are half-way through 2012 (how did that happen?!?) it is time to review our goals to see if we are making progress.

Here is a quick update on our goals:
  • Adopt a baby!  --- We have no control on this one. 
    Instead we will continue to celebrate this cute guy.
2012-03-24 (117)
  • Change work schedule to allow for more family time.  --- DONE!  Starting on July 1st, I will officially be working half-time!  WHOO-HOO! 

  • Start working on finishing the basement. --- Obviously, if you have been reading my blog, you know the work has begun!
2012-06-20 (6)
2012-05-27 (10)
  • Eat less, exercise more! ----  Yeah, so I am working on this one… 

  • Learn how to use our new Canon 60D --- Again, still working on this one.  I am using it all the time and definitely experimenting with it, but I have so much to learn.  Thinking about taking a class this fall.

So, I had 6 goals set for us, and we have met 3 of them at the half-way point of the year.  Not bad!  I have plans for the last two goals, so now we just need to be chosen to adopt a little one.  Keeping our fingers crossed that we can accomplish all 6 goals this year!

No comments:

Post a Comment