Thursday, September 26, 2013

Jedi Training {Digital Scrapbook}

I have been dabbling in digital scrapbooking over the past few months and had a little fun tonight with these photos. Using some Project Life templates that I purchased online, I was able to quickly put together these 2 pages.  I also used a few word bits from the Project Mouse collection by Sahlin Studio and Brittish Designs, but mostly I just wanted to include a ton of pictures.  Anthony had SO MUCH FUN with this!!!

Jedi Training 1

Jedi Training 2

I have been using our Disney pictures to learn digital scrapbooking, and I really like the quickness of the Project Life templates. 

Here are a few more pages I have created!

I wrote about this one here,

Disney 2013 v2
and this one here.

Disney Animal Kingdom 2013
More photos yet to come!

Here are some more posts about our trip to Florida in March (Magic Kingdom, Animal Kingdom, Universal Studios Islands of Adventure, Downtown Disney, and more posts not yet written…).  Eventually I will finish writing about the other days to get them documented!


No comments:

Post a Comment