Thursday, November 29, 2012

Family Fun During the Christmas Season

Christmas List - Moms Gonna Snap

Is it too early to be thinking about Christmas? Not for me!

There have been so many variations of lists like this popping up all over the place and I thought a Christmas version would be fun.

Here’s what I started with:

2012-11-12 (35)

Yup, that’s my Dad! Somehow I ended up with some old framed pictures of my Dad and I happened to have two identical old frames with the this photo. I needed a frame for this project, so sorry Dad, your photo has been displaced. That doesn’t make me love the picture any less!

A couple of quick coats of spray paint later, and the frame was ready to go.  I just added some scrapbook paper, used my Silhouette to cut out the words “Jingle Bell's'” and put together a list of things to do this holiday season.

Since it’s behind glass, we can cross things off the list as we go, using the frame like a dry erase board!

2012-11-12 (33)

Plus, I painted the frame with chalkboard paint, so once the holiday season is done, I can find another fun use for it!

2012-11-12 (18)

Let the holiday fun begin!

Linking to: Organizing Made Fun, The Shabby Nest, Sugar Bee Crafts, Hi Sugarplum!

No comments:

Post a Comment