Thursday, May 17, 2012

Trip to the Minnesota Zoo

I have always enjoyed going to the zoo. There is something about going to see all of the animals that makes me feel like I am at home…Ha ha!  In all seriousness, I love trying to capture photos of kids and animals, so a day at the zoo is always the perfect place to be!  More recently I have not had much time (or motivation) to take many pictures. We have been so busy, and I really enjoyed a day at the zoo with lots of opportunities for fun photo moments. The funny thing is, hubby took most of these photos!  At least I get to enjoy them, and now so do you!

Here are a few pictures of our trip:

A day at the zoo

This bear put on quite the show swimming against the glass right in front of us!!

The bear put on quite the show swimming against the glass

2012-04-05 (14)

2012-04-05 (23)

Our little reader checking the map to see where we should go next -

Checking the map

2012-04-05 (39)

Looks like he must have just woken up from a nap!  Stretch….!

Stretch!

A sign that you are in MN – a goose soaring overhead!

A goose flying overhead

Off to the farm at the zoo

2012-04-05 (91)

2012-04-05 (105)

We had a perfect day at the MN Zoo!

No comments:

Post a Comment